TribePad are hiring!! Chairperson required!
TribePad is a leading provider of SaaS based recruitment software, with customers in over 125 countries. Some of our customers include the BBC, Tesco, G4S, Pizza Hut, National Nuclear Labs and Skipton Building Society. We offer our software in over 15 different languages and have over 5m CV’s in our databases.
To act as Chair of the Board of Directors, offering guidance, support, expertise and an objective perspective to the Board on the key matters of strategy, operational management, organisational structure and development, commercial and financial affairs, and risk management.
- To provide advice, judgement and feedback to the Board of Directors on business planning and Company strategy
- To support the Board of Directors in establishing clear objectives for delivering and achieving strategic and business plans
- To assist the Board of Directors in setting challenging objectives for improving organisational performance
- To contribute towards the leadership, planning and implementation of change
- To provide an external perspective to constructively challenge and analyse the development of Company strategy
- To ensure that financial information is accurate and that financial controls are robust and defensible
- To provide the approval of business plans and annual budgets at Board level
To participate in the analysis of the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and in monitoring the reporting of performance.
- To attend and Chair quarterly Board meetings and, as required to be a key member of Board sub committees and other ad hoc meetings of the Board of Directors
- To offer advice and guidance in a consultative capacity to the CEO and other Executive Directors as well as Senior Managers as required
- To participate in the annual performance review of the Board of Directors and sub committee structure
- To make recommendations to the Board on the appointment or removal of senior management, on succession planning and on the remuneration of Directors
- To attend the Annual General Meeting of the Company
- To act in a coaching and mentoring capacity to the Board of Directors and other senior executives.
- To act as an unbiased, objective and impartial member of the Board, ensuring that all decisions taken are in the best long term interests of TribePad, its stakeholders and employees
- To act in accordance with the Board of Directors’ code of Conduct at all times
- Board level experience in a private sector organisation
- Strong understanding of corporate governance
- Track record of active leadership and achieving positive change
- Financial strategic thinking
- Ability to handle complexity and uncertainty
- Creative and flexible thinker; open to new ideas and able to modify views and constructively challenge
- Ability to analyse the performance of executive directors in meeting agreed goals and objectives
- Experienced in the capacity of Chair
- Emotionally intelligent and resilient; self aware
- Able to inspire colleagues and bring energy and enthusiasm to their work
- Able to build trust, act with integrity and be relied upon
- Identify with the values and behaviours that exemplify the cooperative culture
- Experience in exiting businesses either via trade sale, IPO or MBO
- To ensure that the Board operates in with accepted good practice in terms of Corporate Governance
- To ensure that the organisation is run in a transparent and equitable manner consistent with Company values and purpose
- To ensure that systems of risk management are robust and defensible