Business Development Manager- SAAS (Sheffield or home based/London)
Work for TribePad! We’re an innovative and passionate team of software developers who built the recruitment software for some of the UK’s biggest known brands including the BBC, Tesco, KFC and House of Fraser. We’re pleased to release a brand new opportunity to join our team –
A talented Business Development Manager is required, with a B2B sales background in SaaS or Enterprise level software sales. This key position directly supports the revenue growth of our business, so you’ll be responsible for developing a new sales pipeline, selling SaaS solutions across the UK, US and Far East.
Based from either our Sheffield office (or home if you’re commutable to London), you’ll be working with a small team of talented subject matter experts, and will report directly to the CEO. Ultimately, you’ll be selling into a range of companies from SME to corporate and will bring a results-motivated and commercial mindset, plus B2B software or cloud based software / SaaS / tech savvy sales expertise. You’ll be accountable for winning (and retaining) new business and expanding our customer footprint by analysing your client’s requirements and designing the best possible solution.
The Essentials –
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B technology or SAAS sales experience
- Able to develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long lasting, trusted partnerships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Superb sales techniques built on a foundation of sales training
- Experience of selling Recruitment or Resourcing Solutions is preferred but not essential
- Experience of closing high value deals
- Experience of presenting at ‘C’ level
- Fantastic negotiation skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus OTE.
If you have the B2B tech/SaaS experience and the commercial drive to succeed within an established start-up environment, please apply today in confidence – email@example.com